top of page
  • Writer's pictureLilla Pal

Don't let your tax credits slip away!

If you are an individual with no income or low income, file your taxes to receive the Sales Tax Credit.

The GST/HST credit is a tax-free quarterly payment that helps individuals and families with low or modest incomes offset all or part of the GST or HST that they pay.

You no longer have to apply for the goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) credit. When you file your 2014 return, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will determine your eligibility and will advise those who are eligible to receive the credit.

If you have a spouse or common-law partner, only one of you can receive the credit. The credit will be paid to the person whose return is assessed first. The amount will be the same, regardless of who (in the couple) receives it.

Any amount that you receive helps during the year. Don't let it slip away.

19 views1 comment

Recent Posts

See All

New Location

We are proud to present our new office location in Binbrook. The office is located on the upper floor at Suite 205, 2668 Binbrook Road, inside the commercial building next to the Tim Hortons. We welco

Try our new PHONE TAX service! You won't regret it.

bottom of page